Cycling in France
French Cycling Holidays
in the beautiful Lot & Dordogne.
Relax in our idyllic, away-from-it-all location and explore hidden France at
a leisurely pace. Our friendly hospitality invites you to
unpack, unwind & enjoy the ride!
After a day in the saddle why not enjoy a refreshing dip in our pool!
So if you wish to guarantee a place on one contact us asap.
- We are in a fantastic location; between the beautiful and unspoilt Lot and Dordogne Valleys in sunny southwest France - which means wonderful, easy-paced, relaxed cycling and amazing sightseeing whilst cycling France.
- You'll stay in our charming, beautifully renovated and very comfortable 18th century, barn for your whole holiday - so no need to pack your suitcase every day and move on!
- You'll enjoy our excellent hospitality and fabulous food and wine. Every evening your delicious 4 course dinner is freshly prepared from seasonal, local produce, and accompanied by plentiful, great wine.
There are no single supplements on any of our cycling holidays.Couples, groups and single travellers are all welcome.
- We are the owners and your hosts for all cycling holidays. We pride ourselves on our excellent personal service and we care that you have a great time!
- We do all the planning and organisation for you and provide lots of fun, laughter and relaxation in great company - so just unpack, unwind and enjoy the ride!
We hope you'll come and join us soon!
Aileen, John and Richard
Escape from the rest of the world into a tranquil tapestry of quiet country lanes, fields of whispering barley and meadows full of wild flowers in every hue.
From lush river valley to gently rolling countryside, to shady green forest and rocky limestone causse, our routes sweep the meandering and undulating quiet back roads to reveal amazing new vistas around every bend.
Lot Cycling Holidays © 2007 - 2014
Mas de Flory
All images are the property of Lot Cycling Holidays or individuals who have been on our cycling holidays or wine tours. All rights reserved.